Semolina Pudding with Pistachio Nuts, Goji Berries and Fennel Seeds
Title: Recipes, Semolina Pudding with Pistachio Nuts, Goji Berries and Fennel Seeds.
- Author: Arvindus.
- Publisher: Contemplationem.
- Copyright: © 2017 Arvindus, all rights reserved.
- Index: 20170420.
- Edition: html, first edition.
SEMOLINA PUDDING WITH PISTACHIO NUTS, GOJI BERRIES AND FENNEL SEEDS
This pudding can be served both warm and cold.
The ingredients are fit for two portions.
- ½ Litre milk.
- 1 Cup (approximately 75 gram) semolina.
- ½ Cup (approximately 30 gram) sugar.
- 1 Teaspoon fennel powder (crushed fennel seeds).
- 1 Spoon pistachio nuts (crushed or cut in smaller bits).
- 1 Spoon goji berries.
- Put the milk in a pot and put the latter on a small fire.
- Add the semolina and sugar and stir well to mix it with the milk.
- Add the fennel powder and the pistachio nuts.
- Heat the whole to the point of boiling.
- Stir often and well to prevent lumps.
- Cook and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Add the goji berries.
- Cook still for a few moments and then take the pot off the fire.
- Let the pudding sit for a few moments so the goji berries can soak in the liquid.
- You can choose to cool the pudding down (when it will thicken a bit further) or to serve it warm.