Rice Pudding with Coconut and Rose Water
Title: Recipes, Rice Pudding with Coconut and Rose Water.
- Author: Arvindus.
- Publisher: Contemplationem.
- Copyright: © 2017 Arvindus, all rights reserved.
- Index: 20170422.
- Edition: html, first edition.
RICE PUDDING WITH COCONUT AND ROSE WATER
This pudding is preferably served cold but can also be served warm.
The ingredients are fit for two portions.
- ½ Litre milk.
- 1 Cup (approximately 75 gram) short grained rice.
- ½ Cup (approximately 30 gram) sugar.
- 1 Spoon dried grated coconut.
- 1 Teaspoon rose water.
- Put the milk in a pot and put the latter on a small fire.
- Add the rice, sugar and coconut and stir well.
- Heat the whole to the point of boiling.
- Cook and stir now and then until the mixture thickens.
- Add the rose water.
- Cook still for a few moments and then take the pot off the fire.
- It is preferred to serve this pudding cold, but it can also be served warm.