Title: Recipes, Semolina-Carrot Pudding.
- Author: Arvindus.
- Publisher: Contemplationem.
- Copyright: © 2017 Arvindus, all rights reserved.
- Index: 20170426.
- Edition: html, first edition.
This pudding is best served cold.
The ingredients are fit for two portions.
- 1 Spoon butter or clarified butter.
- 1 Cup (approximately 125 gram) grated carrots.
- ½ Litre milk.
- ½ Cup (approximately 35 gram) semolina.
- ½ Cup (approximately 30 gram) sugar.
- 1 Spoon slivered and roasted almonds.
- ½ Teaspoon cardamom powder.
- 1 Spoon raisins.
- Heat the butter or clarified butter.
- Add the grated carrots.
- Stir and fry the carrots until they are almost done.
- Add the milk and keep the fire low.
- Add the semolina and sugar and stir well to mix it with the milk.
- Add the roasted almonds slivers.
- Heat the whole to the point of boiling.
- Stir often and well to prevent lumps.
- Cook and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Add the raisins and cardamom and stir well.
- Cook still for a few moments and then take the pot off the fire.
- Let the pudding cool down (it will thicken a bit further).