Rice Pudding with Star Anise
Title: Recipes, Rice Pudding with Star Anise.
- Author: Arvindus.
- Publisher: Contemplationem.
- Copyright: © 2017 Arvindus, all rights reserved.
- Index: 20170603.
- Edition: html, first edition.
RICE PUDDING WITH STAR ANISE
This pudding can be served both warm and cold.
The ingredients are fit for two portions.
- ½ Litre milk.
- 1 Cup (approximately 75 gram) short grained rice.
- ½ Cup (approximately 30 gram) sugar.
- 1 Bay leaf.
- 3 Pieces of star anise.
- Put the milk in a pot and put the latter on a small fire.
- Add the rice, sugar, bay leaf and star anise and stir well.
- Heat the whole to the point of boiling.
- Cook and stir now and then until the mixture thickens.
- Cook still for a few moments and then take the pot off the fire.
- This pudding can be served both warm and cold.