Salad with Chickpeas, Potatoes and Courgette
Title: Recipes, Salad with Chickpeas, Potatoes and Courgette.
- Author: Arvindus.
- Publisher: Contemplationem.
- Copyright: © 2018 Arvindus, all rights reserved.
- Index: 20180803.
- Edition: html, first edition.
SALAD WITH CHICKPEAS, POTATOES AND COURGETTE
The ingredients are fit for two portions.
- 2 Cups of chickpeas.
- 2 Potatoes.
- 1 Courgette.
- 1 Cup of yoghurt.
- 1 Spoon clarified butter or sesame oil.
- 2 Tea spoons grated ginger.
- 1/4 Tea spoon curry leaf powder.
- 1/4 Tea spoon asafoetida powder.
- 1/4 Tea spoon chili powder.
- 1/2 Tea spoon cumin powder.
- 1 Tea spoon tumeric powder.
- 1 Tea spoon coriander powder.
- 1/4 Tea spoon garam masala.
- 1 Tea spoon rock salt.
- Soak the chickpeas in water for 8 hours.
- Cook the chickpeas in water untill they are done. Drain the water.
- Cut the potatoes and courgette in cubes and cook them in a slight bottom of water untill they are done. Drain excess water.
- Cool the chickpeas and vegetables in the fridge.
- Put the chickpeas, vegetables and yoghurt in a bowl, but do not mix them yet.
- Heat the clarified butter or sesame oil.
- Put in the grated ginger and powdered spices in the above given order. Fry for a few moments.
- Add the fried spices along with the rock salt with the chickpeas, vegetables and yoghurt.
- Mix everything carefully.