Salad with Potatoes, Pumpkin and Lettuce
Title: Recipes, Salad with Potatoes, Pumpkin and Lettuce.
- Author: Arvindus.
- Publisher: Contemplationem.
- Copyright: © 2018 Arvindus, all rights reserved.
- Index: 20180804.
- Edition: html, first edition.
SALAD WITH POTATOES, PUMPKIN AND LETTUCE
The ingredients are fit for two portions.
- 2 Potatoes.
- 1/2 Pumpkin.
- 1 Bowl of lettuce.
- 1 Cup of yoghurt.
- 1 Spoon clarified butter or sesame oil.
- 1 Tea spoon black mustard seeds.
- 2 Tea spoons grated ginger.
- 1 Chili pepper.
- 1 Table spoon of (dried) grated coconut.
- 1 Tea spoon rock salt.
- Cut the potatoes and pumpkin in cubes and cook them in a slight bottom of water untill they are done. Drain excess water.
- Cool the cooked vegetables in the fridge.
- Put the cooked vegetables, lettuce and yoghurt in a bowl, but do not mix them yet.
- Take out the seeds of the chili pepper and cut it into very small parts.
- Heat the clarified butter or sesame oil.
- Put in the black mustard seeds and let them pop.
- Add the grated ginger and chili pepper. Fry for a few moments.
- Add the spices along with the grated coconut and rock salt to the vegetables and yoghurt.
- Mix everything carefully.